Montag, 10. Mai 2010

Hallo, Welcome, Bonjour and Ossu!


So I can finally start a new blog with new resolutions =D

I will not post any fanfictions here, so if you want to read them, visit my old blog.
-> http://selfishsmile.livejournal.com/

So, I'll introduce myself!
Hajimemashite, I'm Teppa, 16 in 3 days, living in Germany and being a 95% freak =D
Recently, I'm speaking 4 different languages:
German(oh rly?? :D), English, French and Japanese.
Well, of course I can't speak them all perfectly but I guess I understand 80% people are talking :)
After I finish school, I want to learn Korean, too. But first I'll travel to Tokyo one more time, and London (tho I guess I'll do this earlier :D)

Music is my life. And I mean really. Well maybe Love is more important, but just a little bit :)
I simply love music. Doing music, listening to music, just everything about it :)
I listen to Jrock!, Jpop, Electro, Kpop and Alternative bands...
My absolute favorite band is radiohead

I've got a lot of things left to say, but I guess you can just click on my profile and read everything... Yes I'm lazy right now =)
<-or read that ... (sry, it's so small Dx) This should be me :3
It's from my Clan =D I'm boss, yo! :D

those who want to follow me on deviantart, here is my account, but I can't promise I'll upload everything I draw..
http://13blackspiders.deviantart.com/
Because I don't have an own computer these days :(
So it's kinda hard for me to upload pictures or photos :(
I'll do my best, ganbatte ne :D
Bye-bii!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen